Top five Linux desktop mistakes we make. Let’s face it, we as humans tend to miss stuff when it comes to technology sometimes. This is especially true in the Linux community.
What do you think? Perhaps Linux users are getting better about avoiding these mistakes when running their favorite Linux distros? Hit the YouTube comments, let’s hear your perspective on this.
## Here are my top five Linux desktop mistakes I see happening on a regular basis.
- Assuming the distro is at fault for failing expectations.
- Being unwilling to browse a conf file or read dmesg/logs.
- Expecting FoSS applications to operate exactly like proprietary software.
- Not showing support for applications or distros that support you.
- Asking for help without needed details about the problem.