I do tips like this all the time for my Patreons – this is a freebie – so join today to see this and more if you’re not currently a Patreon member!
Some of these packages may install with others, so forgive any duplication – I wasn’t tracking when I did it last.
1) Install jack, cadence, ladish, lib64flowcanvas, lib64qtcore, lib64qtgui, qjackctl, calf, pulseaudio-module-jack.
2) Open qjackctl, Setup. My setup was as follows, yours will differ:
pactl set-default-sink jack_out
Then Quit qjackctl.
3) Add yourself to the audio group as shown in the video.
4) Create this script, make it executable.
#!/bin/bash sleep 25 pulseaudio & fi
Add the script path you created to your Startup Application preferences – enable it, close then reboot.
5) Open Cadence, Configure, Driver, make sure the devices reflect the correct input and output as seen in the video.
6) Start JACK from Cadence front page., tab over to Tools at the top, select Claudia. If Pulse and JACK are both running, you’ll see your input, PulseAudio JACK Source, PulseAudio JACK Sink and Hardware Playback. Use the video to learn how to add extras like Calf, OBS, etc to the left panel. Once added, you can start the apps in the left panel by clicking on them once, then right clicking to Start.
7) Once you have Calf, etc setup – save your Calf, OBS and Claudia configs to save yourself the hassle next time.